This article will be looking at the changes and updates that came with the new update to Call of Duty: War zone 2’s Season 1 Reloaded DLC, and we’ll also be looking at a change that happened to the DMZ mode’s AI.
The spot notes for the Season 1 Reloaded update point out a number of changes for the fight royale mode general consisting of stronger AI enemies at Black Website, however the spot notes do not specify that those modifications are for DMZ, too. Regardless, the error has actually because been repaired with the DMZ mode’s AI went back to their pre-release troubles seen prior to this upgrade’s release.
Call of Task: War zone 2’s Season 1 Reloaded update went live recently with a lot of modifications to look through, but among those changes that went reside in the fight royale game was apparently unintended. The AI in the DMZ mode got a bit too strong throughout the board, it seemed, so Raven Software application has considering that launched an upgrade to tune it pull back alongside an explanation as to what went awry.
A modification implemented in the Season 01 Reloaded upgrade inadvertently resulted in base AI Contender problem being increased throughout DMZ that was just meant for a specific location. We have launched a repair to address this issue, the Trello board for War zone 2 stated concerning this problem.
Over on its socials, Raven Software application validated that the Season 1 Reloaded update had unintentionally resulted in base AI Contender difficulty being increased throughout DMZ that was only planned for a particular area. A fix has actually since been released, so if you thought that the AI were a bit tougher than normal which you could not catch a break, you’ve now got a response to your problem.
Below are all the DMZ-specific patch notes released in the Season 1 Reloaded update:
- General changes to important items
- Changes to cash rewards for Agreements
Container Spawn Rates
- Increased Self Revives, Gas Masks, and Field Upgrades in First Help Kits
- Increased Plate Carriers, Backpacks, and Field Upgrades in Weapon Stashes
- Decreased electronic elements in Computer Towers
- Decreased Toothpaste in Medical Cabinets
- Reduced variety of products found in Black Markets
Plea for Assistance
Eliminated Players are now able to demand aid from opponent Players, leading to them joining the opponent Team as a brand-new member
- Can now be triggered in the main lobby menu
- Effectively extracting several times in a row will offer Players with random Advantages for their next Infill
Medium & Large Knapsacks
- These now enable a third Weapon slot
- Made improvements to descriptions for better clearness