Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is an approaching American superhero film based on the Marvel Comic books character Black Panther. Produced by Marvel Studios and dispersed by Walt Disney Studios Movement Photo, it is meant to be the follow up to Black Panther (2018) as well as the 30th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is being directed by Ryan Coogler, that co-wrote the movie script with Joe Robert Cole, and also stars Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Letitia Wright, Winston Battle Each Other, Angela Bassett, and Dominique Thorne.
Ideas for a sequel began after the release of Black Panther in February 2018. Coogler discussed to return as supervisor in the following months, as well as Marvel Studios officially verified the follow up’s development in mid-2019. Plans for the movie changed in August 2020 when Black Panther celebrity Chadwick Boseman died from colon cancer cells, with Marvel selecting not to recast his duty of T’Challa. Various other main cast members from the first movie were confirmed to return by that November, as well as the title was revealed in Might 2021. Production began in late June 2021, occurring in Atlanta, Georgia, and around Massachusetts.
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is set up to be launched in the United States on July 8, 2022, as part of Stage 4 of the MCU.
Update 1.48 has arrived for Marvel’s Avengers, and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch on PlayStation 5 is this update version 1,000.023. This update adds the Black Panther outfit from Marvel Studios to T’Challa in the marketplace. New multiplayer mission chains have also been added to offer the players bonus rewards for playing with other players. As always, this update also contains troubleshooting and stability improvements. Everything is new with Marvels Avengers-Update 1.48.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.48 Patchotes
- SURPRISE! The Black Panther Outfit of Marvel Studios for T’Challa will be available on the marketplace if this patch goes live.
- New Multiplayer mission chains – We introduce 2 new mission chains that focus on multiplayer mode. Rise and Shine is a Daily in which you have to conclude a war zone with at least another player to be rewarded with upgrade modules, EP and fragments. Ready for the challenge is the weekly repetition with more goals and rewards a catalyst, a fragment extractor and units.
- FragmentExtraktors – Similar to the catalysts of the hero, these consumables increase the number of fragments they can get. Earn in the new mission chain UP for the Challenge.
Reasmble Campaign & Avengers Initiative
- Locked heroes no longer appear as companions in missing links.
- Damaged Vibranium clusters now correctly appear in the Mission ENTER: The Avengers, rather than do not spawn at some occasions.
- During the film sequence in Blood Feud, in which claw speaks with T’Challa, the sound is played properly.
- Improved camera movement in Cinematic with claw in World of Wakanda.
- In The Sound and the Fury, no more black screen appears after crossbones left the last fight.
- After resetting the campaign progress of War for Wakanda, no second goal is displayed if players with Okoye have to speak in the Royal Outpost.
- Corrupted Vibranium: From Bad To Wors can now be completed if progress was previously blocked for some players.
- U In Funeral can now be completed if progress was previously blocked for some players.
- In rare cases, the war around Wakanda does not start after the restart of the Reasmble campaign.
- In the first part of The Way It Began, no enemies appear more under the earth.
Multiplayer & Matchmaking
- Players get correct bonus resources while playing Quick Match.
Art & Animation
- Captain Americas Shield in the Avengers outfit of Marvel Studios now appears correctly in the last movie sequences of the Reasmble campaign.
- The long trench coat of Black Panther in outfits like his exile outfit no longer overlaps during Quinjet sequences.
- The long trench coat of Black Panther in outfits like his exile outfit no longer clamps through his neck.
- Black Panthers banished and king-t’challa outfits are no longer flipped when dying.
- The Haramu fal outfit of Black Panther is no longer hanging around his stomach.
- Iron You do not have two helmets in the films in Wakanda.
- After changing an outfit and immediate reloading of the checkpoint, the correct outfit appears in the character menu.
- Large black balls no longer appear when light attacks against enemies are performed with equipped lightweight reverberation claws.
- The holding of e while using the keyboard and mouse updates the equipment now properly.
- The correct TAKEDOWN symbols are now displayed in the user interface TakeDown area.
- In the Corrupted Vibranium Event, improved clarity about Iron Mans Mission to say that Light Power Attacks (or Signature Attacks) are required to achieve the Hulkbuster destination.
- In the challenge card information of Black Panther, no text string is displayed anymore.
- No text string is displayed if the mouse pointer is moved via an empty field for the next reward in the user interface.
- Subtitles are now correct during The Sound and the Fury.
- The price of the superior Armor from Iron Man is correctly influenced by the ongoing sale so that it is now sold for 900 credits.
- Subtitles are not cut out for Okoye during Blood Feud.
- The Codex entry of Crossbones is displayed correctly after the first fight against it.
- The symbol of Thor’s Royal Aesir Outfit is displayed correctly in the character menu.
- Shuri’s subtitles in From Bad to Ess appear correctly at the beginning of the mission.
- Transmission can be remunerated over tabs masswise.
- Various subtitle corrections throughout the Royal Outpost.
Equipment, Challenges & Rewards
- Damaged Vibranium shards now appear on the floor red instead of white.
- The iconic outfit of Black Widow is activated after completion of its heroic mission chain as intended.
- In The Way It Began, the first start of Corrupted Vibranium rewards no longer appear continuously from the clusters after the checkpoint was restarted.
- An unintentional damage buff for Black Panther, which is bound to the Nehanda equipment, does not occur anymore. Yes, we saw the videos.
- Improved FPS at Kates Assault Heroic.
- If Hunter Crawlers connect a run-down hero, the hero no longer comes from the depressed state.
- The surface explosion of the vibranus status effect now damages surrounding enemies.
- After Black Panther festifies an enemy with King’s Mercy while wearing the unconfirmed poink, the enemy does not drop uninterrupted intrinsic orbs.
- Black Panther’s light and serious attacks consistently play their intended sound effects.
- Defeat opponents no longer in A-Pose when Black Panthers King’s Mercy uses two or more of them.
- In the first for Wakanda mission on the cliffs outside Birnin Zana, the use of King’s Mercy on an enemy of a cliff no longer in air.
Marvels Avengers is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Google Stadia.